Tokenomics & Blockchain
Helping blockchain ventures raise, launch, and grow
Token sale and IDO
metrics and supply structuring
- Design allocation and vesting schedules that sell in the current market
- Benchmark your sale offer and metrics to competitors using comparables analysis
- Create compelling technical content for your website, investor decks, and whitepapers
Token utility design
and business tokenisation
- Create token mechanics and utilities that deliver value and increase demand
- Identify adverse agent behaviours and mitigate them using incentive design
- Upgrade your existing business into a tokenised, blockchain-powered successor
design and analysis
- Design economies that offer a natural fit with player actions and experiences
- Identify internal and external value flows in your economy; what drives them; how they scale
- Develop analytics to tune your economic features during testing and operations
Token flow modelling
and financial projections
- Understand the effects of deterministic and non-deterministic factors on circulating supply
- Create deeper models of non-deterministic factors from your operational data
- Project your future financial performance with dynamic, assumptions-driven modelling
and treasury policies
- Develop your operating budget and stress-test your funding runway
- Evaluate options and strategies for digital asset treasury management
- Develop analytics models and strategies to monitor and improve operational performance
tokenomic code support
- Rely upon direct collaboration between your token advisor and smart contract developers
- Review your smart contract code to check its economic logic is correctly expressed
- Design and deploy economic features that are implementable and respect known constraints
Clients and Partners
over $110m USD raised
Roderick brings over 10 years of quantitative modelling, financial analysis, and transaction experience that includes work on private equity infrastructure deals; financial management and planning for CFOs; and equity fundraising for start-ups.
He offers quantitative and qualitative problem solving that navigates interrelating issues around product vision; user experience; economic outcomes; fundraising; and marketing. His creative and original thinking is resourced from strong academics which include post-graduate studies in economics and earning the CFA Charter.
With over 5 years' independent consulting experience, he also understands the value of listening carefully to client needs, and attending to the uniqueness of each project.
Roderick provided essential deep market research, node validator economics, and tokenomics documentation for a new layer 1 protocol.
He is proactive and a talented communicator who can simply articulate complicated problems and solutions to all levels in a company.
Roderick operates on a whole different level when it comes to tokenomics and is my go to person when I encounter complicated tokenomics questions.
Elliot Hagemeijer CEO Decubate.com
Pure professionalism and openness for unconventional solutions.
We jointly developed strategies gave desired head start for the token.
Exceptional sense of the emerging p2e industry made us establish one and only earning mechanism taking advantage of what DeFi has in store.
Michał Szachno CEO MoonieNFT
We had the pleasure of working with Roderick on our token utility paper.
Not only was his execution world class he also had an ability to think outside of the box when it came to strategising.
The experience was so productive, we have retained his services to consult on the project an ongoing basis.
Matthew Ainscow CEO Avarta
Knowledge, strategic thinking and diligence makes a competent advisor, Roderick has all this and more.
He takes pride in a job well-done and was relentless in his efforts to provide us with a sustainable, growth-driven tokenomics model that befits our identity and long-term vision.
We were particularly pleased and impressed by Roderick’s uncanny ability to distil and communicate complex concepts in an easily digestible and concise manner.
Ian Huang CEO ParallelChain
It has been a pleasure having Roderick as our advisor for Kasta.
His experience helped us build tokenomics that really align with the long-term vision we have for our company.
He is very responsive, and there for you when you need his help. I am looking forward to working with him long into the future.
Carl Roegind CEO Kasta