>>> How do you raise startup capital with a blockchain token sale?
>>> How do you make your token sale offer attractive to investors?
>>> How do you use a tokenomics spreadsheet to manage and adjust your offer?
This course addresses all these key questions and more.
Whether you're a founder, professional, strudent the knowledge you gain can help you with your goals, including:
- Saving money on expensive advisors by doing your tokenomics in-house
- Identify REAL advisor talent and getting the most from them
- Creating realistic fundraising and budgeting plans and strategies
- Preparing for and practising handling common negotiations scenarios
- Helping you shift into or start your blockchain career
- Improving your understanding of the finance and fundraising side of tokenomics
About your instructor
Roderick McKinley, CFA
- Real blockchain experience including over $100m raised with token sales
- Proven professional training experience with over 13,000 online course sales
- Advanced modelling skills applied to $1bn+ deals approved by 'Big 4' auditors
- Top credentials including masters degree studies in economics and CFA Charter
What past students say, and where they work...
Excellent course - especially code walkthrough videos!
Concise and straight to key points. Follows industry practices.
Very well explained, and great model. Just the advanced level I was looking for.
Hector Reyes Flores
Excellent course! A lot of insight, for beginners or for experienced professionals.
I learned a lot of new tricks and found the exercises very useful as well.
Considers a lot of scenarios and provides a great model template.
Very good course, deep and practical.
Teacher has good skills and has good ability to communicate.
Clear and concise teaching with extremely practical applications.
Very well structured, visually good and with good explanations.
It's not easy to find a course like this in the market!
Gave me much more self-confidence in my modelling.
It's hard to find courses with the details needed to progress to more difficult levels.
Lauria Lopes Protasio
Risk-free purchase guarantee
Your purchase is fully refundable for the first 14 days for you to learn and explore!
Introduction and overview
- + What will I learn? (click to preview)
- + Who is this course for? (click to preview)
- + What is in this course? (click to preview)
- + What prior knowledge to I need? (click to preview)
- + Who will be teaching me? (click to preview)
- + Learning materials download and support info
Token fundraising and listing fundamentals
- + How do token sales raise capital?
- + How are tokens created?
- + Who gets these tokens? What do they want?
- + Vesting: why the big picture matters
- + Why cash is always KING!
- + Multi-round fundraise strategy
- + Non-investor token allocations
- + How are tokens listed?
- + Should you fundraise with equity or tokens?
Token sale modelling fundamentals
- + What makes a good model?
- + What is in the model? (click to preview)
- + What is NOT in the model?
Model deep dive
- + Introduction and overview
- + Inputs and controls
- + Automatic safety checks
- + Understanding the calculations
- + Introducing the token metrics (click to preview)
- + Total token supply
- + Total vesting term
- + Intitial circulating supply and initial market cap
- + Fully diluted valuation (FDV)
- + Extra token metrics!
- + Metrics in context: comparable transaction analysis
Practical model exercises
- + Preview of all exercises (click to preview)
- + Building an offer from scratch
- + Fixing bad client tokenomics
- + Converting equity into tokens
- + Increasing the fundraise
- + Helping a struggling fundraise
- + Ending a fundraise early
- + Making final adjustments before the listing
- + ???